When was Frasers Property (Thailand) listed?
Frasers Property (Thailand),formerly known as TICON Industrial Connection (TICON), established in 1990 and listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2002.
What are Frasers Property (Thailand)'s core businesses?
Frasers Property (Thailand) is an owner, operator and developer of an integrated property platform spanning across multi-asset classes including industrial, residential, commercial, hospitality sector and we are a sponsor and manager of the largest industrial REIT in Thailand, Frasers Property Industrial Thailand Freehold & Leasehold REIT (FTREIT) which is focused on industrial and logistics properties in Thailand. Currently, FTREIT has total assets worth over THB 36,000 million. Subsequent to the successful acquisition of GOLD’s business, FPT is also a sponsor and property manager of Golden Ventures Leasehold Real Estate Investment Trust (“GVREIT”), a REIT focused on commercial properties with total assets value over THB 8,708 million, and Gold Property Fund (GOLDPF) with assets worth over THB 1,999 million.
What are Frasers Property (Thailand)'s growth strategies?
Frasers Property (Thailand) is well positioned for sustainable growth with an aspiration to become the country’s leading property developer based on our core strategies as followed;
- Investment and Partnership : Value accretive joint ventures to propelling a new height of business growth
- Customer Centric Initiatives : Creating memorable and enriching experiences for our customers
- Innovation & Data : Capitalizing on technology and digital revolution for a resilient tomorrow
- Multi Asset Class Platform Development : Integrated real estate platform with diversified portfolio across asset classes
Why does Frasers Property (Thailand) acquire Goldenland?
Frasers Property (Thailand) focuses on delivering sustainable growth and long-term shareholder value from a diversified and resilient platform. The strategic rationale for acquisition of Goldenland includes;
- Expansion into adjacent businesses, in line with company strategy to build an integrated real estate platform with multi-segment property execution capabilities
- Immediate scale with the acquisition of a quality platform in residential, commercial and hospitality property sectors
- Balanced and diversified portfolio across asset classes and customer segments
- Enhance company earnings and return on equity
What is Frasers Property (Thailand)'s dividend policy?
Frasers Property (Thailand) has a policy of paying cash dividend of not less than 40 per cent of net profit after taxation; however, whether the Company will pay dividends and the amount thereof will depend upon the Company's results, financial condition and cash requirements and other relevant factors. At the present there is no dividend payments restriction under loan agreement between the Company and financial institutions.
Who is major shareholder of Frasers Property (Thailand)?
Frasers Asset company limited and Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) company limited are major shareholder of Frasers Property (Thailand), holding totaling approximately 80.77% of paid-up share capital as at 30 July 2019.
Frasers Asset company limited and Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) company limited is under Frasers Property Limited that is a multi-national company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange, that owns, develops and manages a diversified portfolio across Asia Pacific and Europe in five real estate asset classes including Residential, Retail, Commercial and business parks, as well as Industrial and logistics)
How is Frasers Property (Thailand) related to One Bangkok?
One Bangkok is a joint venture project held by TCC Assets Company Limited and Frasers Property Holding (Thailand) Company Limited which is the major shareholder of Frasers Property (Thailand) Public Company Limited